Jonas Brother's fan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List and spells of Wizards of the Waverly Place

Go down

List and spells of Wizards of the Waverly Place Empty List and spells of Wizards of the Waverly Place

Post  sarah_alona Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:43 pm

Ep# 1: Crazy 10 minute sale.
Spells:
*Edgebono Utoosis - the ability to duplicate any object.

Ep# 2: First kiss.
Spells:
*McReary TimeReary – the ability to rewind time.

Ep# 3: I almost drowned in a chocolate fountain.
(doesn’t have spells)

Ep# 4: New employee.
Spells:
*Take this girl with the skills of a bench and turn her into a serving wench - the ability to improve someone's waitressing skills.
*Take this girl who's a great serving wench and give her back the skills of a bench - the ability to destroy someone's waitressing skills.

Ep# 5: Disenchanted evening.
Spells:
*Stop all the racket, I'll wear a jacket - the ability to zap a jacket onto the wizard's body.
*Commakus Pancakus - the ability to conjure a plate of pancakes.
*Transportium Nextorbitorium - the ability to teleport to any planet.

Ep# 6: You can’t always get what you carpet.
(doesn’t have spells)

Ep# 7: Alex’s choice.
Spells:
*Some people are a gem, some people are a rat, to learn who's who, give me the ear of a bat - the ability to have one's ear transform into a bat's ear.
*Some are evil, some are kind, but now all must speak their mind - the ability to force people to speak their thoughts.

Ep# 8: Curb your dragon.
Spells:
*Huminoza Espinoza - The ability to transform a human being that was previously turned into an animal back into a human.
*Animoza Espinoza - The ability to transform a human being into an animal.

Ep# 9: Movies.
Spells:
*Satisfy my empty belly, make me a peanut butter and jelly - the ability to transform someone into a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich.
*Although I like such tasty snacks, I'd rather have my brother Max - the ability to transform someone that was previously turned into a sandwich back into a human.
*I'm old enough to hang with actress/model/spokeswoman Ruby Donahue, so get me into Night of the Halloween Sorority Party Disaster 2 - the ability to teleport into the movie Night of the Halloween Sorority Party Disaster 2.
*We've had enough of all this fear, so hurry up and get us out of here - the ability to teleport into the basement of Night of the Halloween Sorority Party Disaster 2.
*I'm scared of what might happen next, so take us to the mondoplex - the ability to teleport to the Mondoplex.

Ep# 10: You pop me and we both go down.
Spells:
*Murrieta Animata - The ability to animate an object.
*Jolovitz Rid-of-zitz - the ability to rid of acne.
*Garibay Immobilitay - The ability to unanimate any object that was previously animated.

Ep# 11: Potion commotion.
Spells:
*Levitatus Liquidatus - the ability to levitate liquids.

Ep# 12: Justin’s little sister.
Spells:
*We are now small and teeny weeny, take us inside to see the genie- the ability to transport into a genie's lamp.
*We are not small and teeny weeny, we are done visiting the genie- the ability to exit out of a genie's lamp.

Ep# 13: Wizard school – part 1.
Spells:
*Mailus Spontaneous (Person's name or place) - the ability to send mail to whoever or where ever instantaneously.
*From your chin to your toes, an elephant trunk grows- the ability to transform someone's nose to an elephant's trunk.

Ep# 14: Wizard school – part 2.
Spells:
*Some are evil, some are kind, but now all must speak their mind - the ability to force people to speak their thoughts.
*Scrittipolitti Noquitti - the ability to unable someone from quitting.

Ep# 15: The supernatural.
Spells:
*Tomnunane Kinesis - the ability to move objects.
*Cerebellum Erasus - the ability to erase someone's memory.

Ep# 16: Alex in the Middle.
Spells:
*Cashmerus Appearus - the ability to zap a cashmere sweater onto someone's body.
*Cranium Revolvis - the ability to rotate someone's head.
*Dehidratus Louganus Apus Escapus - the ability to drain a place.
*Threemetris Movetris - the ability to teleport someone ten feet.

Ep# 17: Report card.
Spells:
*This (person or thing) is now not, a(n) (object or person) should fill its slot - the ability to transform objects.
*Because you have acted with no responsibility, say goodbye to your magical ability - the ability to take away a wizard's powers.

Ep# 18: Credit check.
Spells:
*Gialsjay Timesday - the ability to freeze time.

Ep# 19: Alex’s spring fling.
Spells:
*Murrieta Animata - the ability to animate an object.
*Murrieta Animata Grande - the ability to animate objects to life size.
*Garibay Immobilitay - the ability to unanimate an object that was previously animated.

Ep# 20: QuinceaƱera.
Spells:
*(Name and name) Cambira Coporum Meum Capora Sua Numinavi - the ability to switch bodies, but the spell becomes irreversable after sundown.

Ep# 21: Art museum piece.
Spells:
*Frames of figures, step out of your pictures - the ability to bring a picture to life.
*Pictures of faces, return to your places (place and year) - the ability to return the pictures.
*Go Through Mo Through - the ability to move an object through another object.

Ep# 22: Smarty pants.
(doesn’t have spells)

Ep# 23: Beware wolf.
(doesn’t have spells)

Ep# 24: Graphic novel.
Spells:
*Literarium Terrarium - the ability to teleport a person into a book.

Ep# 25: Racing.
(doesn’t have spells)

Ep# 26: Alex’s brother Maximan.
Spells:
*Havity Nogravity - the ability to defy gravity.
*Soap on a rope, soap fell off the rope, rope shot out of my hand, rope tie up that man - the ability to tie up a person.

Ep# 27: Saving WizTech – part 1.
Spells:
*Spandau Ballet, tell me it's true, take this evil man, you know what to do.
*Tiggly wiggly, get in the jiggly - the ability to encase someone into a block of jello.

Ep# 28: Saving WizTech – part 2.
Spells:
*Tiggly wiggly, get out of that jiggly - the ability to evacuate one out of a block of jello.
*Pillow For Feet Spell - the ability to give one pillows for feet.

Ep# 29: Harper knows (A wizard outing).
Goblins Spells:
*Lies, lies, I need a disguise/Exactorum Replicorum - the ability to disguise as another object.

Ep# 30: Taxi dance.
Spells:
*I can't bear to part with this cab that can't drive, do what ever it needs to bring it alive - the ability to fix and bring a cab to life.
*Rope through Greenwald's, help me now, climb up there, and tie a bow - the ability to tie a rope into a bow.

Ep# 31: Baby cupid.
(doesn’t have spells)

Ep# 32: Make it happen (Plan B).
(doesn’t have spells)

Ep# 33: Fairy tale.
(doesn’t have spells)

Ep# 34: Fashion week.
Spells:
*Red skies at night, fix it right - the ability to fix an object.

Ep# 35: Helping hand.
(doesn’t have spells)

Ep# 36: Art teacher.
Spells:
Deflepard Animalus - the ability to transform a person into a dog.
Rain on, chain on - the ability to tie a person into chains.
Clean it up, wash it, scrub it down, oh no - the ability to clean up a mess instantaneously.

Ep# 37: Future Harper.
Spells:
Before we see this volcano blow, turn this lava into snow - the ability to transform lava into snow.

Ep# 38: Alex does good.
Spells:
*Pound for pound, you're a clown - the ability to transform someone into a clown.
*Help me travel on my own, I need to get there through this phone - the ability to travel through someone's phone.

Ep# 39: Hugh’s not normous.
Spells:
*Put on a show, let's let Hugh know, what it's like to grow - the ability to decrease a room's size.
* Roomius Fixus - the ability to return a room to its normal size.

Ep# 40: Don’t rain on Justin’s parade – earth.
Spells:
*If Baxter loses his job it will be a pity, let's have snow over half of New York City - the ability to make it snow over half of New York City.
*Don't let Baxter Knight fail, make me some candied yam hail - the ability to make hail the size of candied yam.
*What he did - Does whatever a certain person did last time. In this case Alex does Justin's hail spell so she can call Mother Nature.

Ep# 41: Family game night.
Spells:
*(Name and name) Cambia Coporum Meum Capora Sua Numinavi - the ability to switch bodies -Justin notes that this spell, which is used the second time in this series, has been recalled due to numerous glitches.
*Hairbranium Exchangium - the ability to switch hair.
*After all that's been said, we want to switch back our heads - the ability to switch voices.
*Voicius Rightnoisius - the ability to switch to your original voice.
*This has all been a pain, now we want to switch back our brain - the ability to own two brains.
*Please brain, leave brain - the ability to return the other person's brain.

Ep# 42: Justin’s new girlfriend.
Spells:
*Make your troubles no more, go in through the outdoor. - makes you go back to the same room when you enter a door.

Ep# 43: My tutor, tutor.
Spells:
Into thin air, send this chair - Turns a chair invisible. Our street plumbing is the way, to stop that theif from getting away - Makes your wand into a plunger launcher. When in doubt, inside out - Makes an object contained come out. Stardust - Turns water into stardust.

Ep# 44: Paint by committee.
(doesn’t have spells)
sarah_alona
sarah_alona

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2009-02-06

http://sprousebros-fan.5forum.info/

Back to top Go down