Jonas Brother's fan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If cupid had a heart

Go down

If cupid had a heart Empty If cupid had a heart

Post  sarah_alona Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:38 am

If Cupid Had A Heart
Artist: Selena Gomez
Composer: unknown

Do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do oh baby.

If Cupid had a heart, he would make you fall. You'd fall in love with me in no time at all. If Cupid had a heart, he would hear my call. I want him to know -- I'm wanting you so.

Isn't it crazy -- I'm crazy for you. Temp'rature rising -- and losing my cool. Only one problem -- To you, I'm a friend. How do I tell you -- You're my perfect ten.

I have searched the skies above. Even tried the god of love. But he's yet to hook me up with you.

If cupid had a heart, he would make you fall. You'd fall in love with me in no time at all. If cupid had a heart, he would hear my call. I want him to know -- I'm wanting you so. If cupid had a heart, he would surely throw. An arrow through your soul, ready aim and go. If cupid had a heart, you'd be mine I know. I need you to see I need you with me.

Can't ya see baby, or are you so blind. Ever since day one, it's you on my mind. In a weak moment, I lost my defenses. Ever since you boy, I found all my senses.

One way love can take a ride. Say you want me by your side. Night and day and night I think of you.

If cupid had a heart, he would make you fall. You'd fall in love with me in no time at all. If cupid had a heart, he would hear my call. I want him to know -- I'm wanting you so. If cupid had a heart, he would surely throw. An arrow through your soul, ready aim and go. If cupid had a heart, you'd be mine I know. I need you to see I need you with me.

I could be so good for you. I could be your heaven, too. If we'd only cross the line. Where I'm yours and you are mine. I would love you all the way. For forever and a day. Don't ya know, woh oo who.

sarah_alona
sarah_alona

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2009-02-06

http://sprousebros-fan.5forum.info/

Back to top Go down